martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

.-*Intento fallido*-. (part I)


No salio pero ojala y guste owo.........


It’s just a break!!!... That’s what I think, but how can I know… That you will going to let me behind?...

"I only want to be with you; I want that you notice me… I really want you to drop everything for me…"

-Han… err… I… I-

In the end, my words don’t get out; I couldn’t move any part of my body, any single muscle…

I start to drowning my head with so many things…

“Please stays by my side… please don’t leave me… don’t leave me alone…”

But in the end I can only say you... with that fucking smiling face…

-Be ok… yes?-

You knew what I trying to say you at that time, doesn’t? You knowing from the start, that I will never going to say you * **** ***…

1 comentario:

pul dijo...

*____* me gustan.......


sin comentarios.